In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Androscoggin Historical Society

Old Minot Church

Contributed by Androscoggin Historical Society
MMN Item 6693 Item Details
Old Minot Church
MMN Item 6693 Zoom

Description

Back of image reads "Picture No 10, Old Congregational church at West Auburn. Auburn's first town meeting place, built in 1805." This photograph of a drawing has the title "Old Minot church erected in 1805-demolished in 1846."

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.